Our main areas of expertise are listed below. We do not deal with legal or medical documents.
Mining and mineral exploration
- press releases
- resource and reserve estimates (NI 43-101 technical reports)
- preliminary economic assessments (PEA)
- prefeasibility and feasibility studies (PFS, FS)
- annual and quarterly reports (MD&A, Financial statements)
- corporate presentations, documents and websites
- property descriptions, exploration/mining reports and drill logs
Geologic and environmental research
- articles for research journals
Vee Geoservices is a business registered to Venetia Bodycomb, who has a strong background in geological sciences and mineral exploration having studied at three universities in Montreal where she also served as lecturer. In 1990, Venetia began translating and editing the work of professors and colleagues while completing her Master’s degree at a French university, and her business has continued to grow since then. She gained valuable insight into the technical requirements and time constraints of writing reports as a consultant for mineral exploration companies and the government, and as research coordinator for a province-wide geoscience research group.